PDA

View Full Version : My HA is making me feel so ill

So
07-12-14, 21:59
I just feel so horrible at the moment, like I want to cry and my whole body is aching from anxiety im so sick of it :(

So I posted before about unexplained bleeding I have (very dark blood) and your replies really helped me stop worrying as I had managed to convince myself I had cancer!

But my mind has just spiralled again and my health anxiety is so bad it is making me feel physically ill :( I feel achy, tired and a bit sick and just want to burst into tears. I'm still bleeding very dark blood and all I can think is it must be 'old' blood that is being stored in me which is a horrible feeling. I'm so worried about having cancer that might spread or even if it isn't serious that obviously something's not right and it's leaking inside me becasue SOMETHING is causing me to lose blood - it's not a period I don't think because it's very very dark. Has anyone else experienced this before?

The thought of having something internal bleeding is making me so anxious :'( sorry I'm just so worked up, and I do plan on seeing a doctor asap it's just im really going out of my mind overthinking this. Reassurance or honest thoughts/advice would really be appreciated I just have no one who understands and it's hard.