PDA

View Full Version : weird symptoms

karl
29-08-04, 18:11
Hi

recently ive noticed that sometimes my head sort of twitches from one side to the other only lasts about asecond.

And ive been getting alot more twitches in my arms and legs, maybe its because im feeling tired more.

Another thing is i can feel all my bones alot more easily than i used to, i have lost about a stone since i became ill but i dont think its anything to do with that.

And my inside shaking has increased i think that could be to do with my medication Cipralex as it is listed as a side effect.

But all the other symptoms above ive had before i started taking my medication five days ago.

seh1980
29-08-04, 18:16
hello again karl,

Give the cipralex some time to do it's thing - I'm sure you'll start to feel much better soon.

Sarah :D

nomorepanic
29-08-04, 18:40
Karl

Yes this can be common and a few people have posted on here saying they get it too so it is not that un-common.

Look at this post ..

muscle twitches and shakky? (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=570)

Nicola

sal
29-08-04, 22:16
Hi Karl

You are only reacting like many of us have. Please dont feel alone on this one as it quite common and the medication will take time to work.

Love Sal xxxxx

Meg
29-08-04, 23:27
Karl,

All these symptoms are a sign of build up of anxiety . The twiches are very common on people who are stressed pre having any panic episodes , often a warning sign of stress bluid up.

Meg