PDA

View Full Version : Me again!!

zippy
08-12-14, 12:02
I am really worried about the right side aching in my back/side and shoulder blade. I keep having a feeling of coldness in the back of my throat, night sweats, nausea etc. The last twice i have had alcohol i have felt sick and woke up in the middle of the night to be sick and it was horrid tasting water. Had my bloods done last week and i know my FBC and Lft was ok but havent got the others back yet. I keep thinking its my gallbladder, stomach or some other organ.

zippy
08-12-14, 18:00
Anyone else had anything similar?

SarahH
08-12-14, 21:15
Zippy, were you not worried last week about your potassium levels ? And you had blood tests on Friday? Can you see a pattern developing!
This really is anxiety that is causing you to worry about every ache and pain...... if I am wrong I will eat my pants:)

sarah

zippy
08-12-14, 21:21
Yes i had my potassium one re done on friday and i see my gp on wednesday.

courierdude
09-12-14, 01:15
hi zip, if you are worried about your gall bladder, as have i a little recently, try change your diet to include some foods that will benefit your liver function and that will help with any potential bile duct blockage. i feel better as soon as i start to do something that will benefit my health whether i have a gall bladder issue or not. i too share your numb aching shoulder and chest pains on and off. i often think i am ready for the A&E but i give it a chance to do its worse and nothing really happens. i accept that i have a terrible sleep pattern-see me here at 3am!-that i sleep in a weird position and that i injure my muscles doing physical activity. i am often doing that-is your chest cold to touch and lifting my left arm above my head thing! if i pass that i generally try to let it pass while doing some light stretching..maybe just to tempt it to actually do something if it really is something more than over monitoring.

zippy
09-12-14, 09:04
I eat very healthy anyway courierdude. I eat alot of kale and greens, fruit, no bread or sweets etc.