PDA

View Full Version : Mainly left sided pain

Sazzle0228
08-12-14, 13:31
Hi there,

First of all ill introduce myself im Sarah have two children and im 29.

I've struggled with anxiety before especially after my first daughter. Now my youngest is 8 months and my struggle is getting out of control not helped by my physical symptoms.

So basically ive had upper back and rib problems for years on my left side which im seeing an osteopath for and will see a physio this week for also.

My main issues are the last couple of weeks ive been getting tingling in my lower left leg and lower left arm. Ive also had some feeling on my face on the left side. A dull headache above my eye and a pressure feeling in my cheek and my eye will feel sore. My left side of my back will ache and my neck.

However none of the issues effects my daily life as in i can still use my hands and legs normally, and see the same from my eye. Although my eye does feel strained but still able to see. It doesn't happen every day but more like every few days. I thought that it was possibly tiredness but i woke up this morning with it and had a reasonable nights sleep.

I saw my doctor last week who ordered blood tests- full blood count,liver,thyroid and B12. She said once they had come back to book an appointment and we could discuss them, I asked her if she thought this could be anxiety and she said possibly but lets rule out everything else first.

So i phoned the morning and all my blood results seem to have come back normal and i see my doctor on Friday.

I of-course did the stupid thing of googling and it came up with all manner of horrible things.

So really im just wondering if anyone else has ever had problems that have been related to their anxiety that just effect one side of the body? I do tend to work myself up into a frenzy and then it feels worse.

Thank you in huge advance to anyone that replies
Sarah xxx