PDA

View Full Version : Health Anxiety - Dizzy and Panic's - Really strugiling again

fedup36
08-12-14, 13:34
Hi All,

Really need some help...

I've had what i think has been anxiety for the past 2 years...

I've started getting the most awful dizziness again :(
It seems to start at 11am... I start feeling like today will be the day something bad will happen. I then start getting blurred vision and could feel the drunk feeling sneaking in...

It then gets to lunch and que the dizziness at its worse - it comes about every 3 minutes for about 10 seconds. I feel like someone is pushing my head, or the floor drops and it makes my hands go all tingly its just horrible.

I've slept properly, eaten properly and it seems to happen like clockwork over the past few weeks. I think i know its anxiety as when i am well and truly distracted it dissapears...

Just to give you some backgrund if you don't know 'my story' ive had 2 Mris, ECGS, 24 hour ECG, balance testing, caloric testing all of which are normal. I seem to get better in the summer and worse in the winter.
However even after all this testing I can't believe its all just anxiety making me feel this ill.

I am at my wits end and need some advice!

izzybizzy
10-12-14, 19:42
Hi fedup36.

I suffer too from dizzyness,it's a more recent symptom of my anxiety well I hope it's anxiety, so I know how you feel.

Even though the symptoms are bad, if they haven't found anything it's most likely the anxiety, i've noticed if one set of symptoms go, I develop a new set, and I know how upsetting this can be, it's so isolating and makes you feel alone and scared.

I've had some of the strangest symptoms and thought I had all sorts of illness' but honestly if I had half the things I thought I'd had I wouldn't be here now, so we have to keep reminding ourselves that it's just anxiety. I'm too scared to even go for an MRI, well done you for getting it checked out, I'm sure you are fine, as everything came back clear.

Have you ever tried Reiki for Anxiety or meditation, Reiki really helps me calm down.

:)