PDA

View Full Version : Breast bone feels prominent - ladies please

Flying Stars
08-12-14, 16:13
Hi all, I've been doing well recently, yet a little bit of HA has crept in due the pressure and stress of my work and personal life lately.

I know this will sound like a stupid question, but I've seem to become a little fixated with feeling around my rib area, just under my boobs. Is it normal that you can feel the end of your breastbone/sternum between your boobs?

Mine feels like a piece of bone that sticks out (not visually) when I feel just under my right boob.

I'm trying to think that this is normal, always been there and my monthly being on my way is making me more anxious, but I haven't any other females around to check if it's normal or not :( hence I just have myself to rely on.

I'm trying to think it's just my mind being extremely stressed with other matters that has rose it's head to HA again.

Just to add I feel okay in myself and no other lumps or bumps anywhere and no pain, just this stupid checking malarkey back again. I have always been a thin/small boobs, size 6/8 top half so can always feel my bones etc.

Any reassurance would be appreciated, thanks :)

misslove
10-12-14, 05:37
Well I can say that I felt my ribs and I think I know what you mean. Where the ribs meet the middle? Im sure its bone, I'd worry it it starts growing or changed in anyway. Or maybe hurt. But until then relax!

Flying Stars
10-12-14, 15:46
Yes think it's where you're on about...feels like it goes inbetween boobs and past them a little bit....Think you're right that I need to relax a bit, as don't feel Ill and not in pain in that area, just need to stop prodding and poking lol...think it's just this anxiety due to work pressure x