PDA

View Full Version : Hello

GwenP
08-12-14, 19:49
Hi my names Gwen, over the past few years I have read things here but now I feel I have to join as my health anxiety has gotten totally out of hand, I was attacked a year and half ago and now obsess over everything, this week it is lung cancer and stomach cancer as indigestion, overweight hacking cough, I have had various bloods chest xray few months ago and cannot stop it's horrible.
Awaiting trauma therapy etc
I also continue to google illness etc I don't want to be ill I just want to stop

venusbluejeans
08-12-14, 19:54
Hiya GwenP and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

almamatters
08-12-14, 20:00
:welcome: to the forum, there is loads of help and support on here.

GwenP
08-12-14, 20:00
Thanks, I used to lurk but thought best join in as getting out of hand now crying all time at docs etc

GwenP
08-12-14, 20:06
Also I lose it to point of no return and sit cry

ladyhawke77
08-12-14, 23:58
i really hope you find the help and support that you need to make things easier... if you need to chat im a very good listener