PDA

View Full Version : Hello

naturalworrier
08-12-14, 22:17
Hi I'm Caroline and have GAD and very bad anxiety atm caused by a bereavement. Don't want to be alone at all especially at home as I have panic attacks and this has only been the case since my loss....just hoping things improve as life sucks currently

venusbluejeans
08-12-14, 22:22
Hiya naturalworrier and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

courierdude
08-12-14, 22:23
hi caroline, ive just joined here too. i think the most reassuring thing that you can due during a episode of panic is to talk to people, hopefully we have come to the right place : )

Rockgirl
08-12-14, 22:28
Hi ladies - I've only been on here a short while but have already found support and reassurance and the knowledge you're not alone. Anxiety is such a hideous distancing thing that contact with others is almost like an antidote. Things will improve for you (I keep telling myself that), there is help for you :)