PDA

View Full Version : Hi All

spellplague
09-12-14, 02:17
Thought I'd finally register here :) My anxiety is very mild - or at least, very mild compared to what my mother has, but it is still enough to impair me on occasion when it does unfortunately flare-up. My Doctor did give me a leaflet re. anxiety, but I have found that talking to other people with it helps a lot.

I used to talk to my boyfriend whenever my anxiety flared up, as he was always very logical and could more or less talk me out of it, but he passed away early Sunday night. I think the reason why I am registering today is that his funeral is in eight hours, and lo and behold, a few problems that I thought had gone have returned.

venusbluejeans
09-12-14, 02:23
Hiya spellplague and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

ladyhawke77
09-12-14, 02:25
hello and welcome.... im sorry for your loss, i hope you find comfort on this site and if you need to chat there is always people here for moral support :)

spellplague
09-12-14, 02:25
Hiya spellplague and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Thank you :)

courierdude
09-12-14, 03:03
sorry to hear that, but you should be relaxing and catching some sleep instead of hanging out with the cats : )