PDA

View Full Version : Constant need to wee

pb
09-12-14, 07:26
last couple of days have felt the need to wee all the time.
Have had irritable bladder before, hoping its this and hoping it goes soon, it's so uncomfortable.

pb
09-12-14, 18:23
Can anyone help, it's really bad..

Moley
09-12-14, 18:27
have u been to the docs to see whether its a water infection as that's the most common symptom of one.

flatterycat
09-12-14, 18:27
Yep. When I'm stressed I do. Then, the more I worry about it the worst it gets. Mine was not an infection either. Now that I'm worried about something else it doesn't bother me:)

pb
09-12-14, 20:58
I have got a DRs appointment next week, I don't feel stressed apart from going to the toilet all the time!

pb
13-12-14, 09:15
Still need to wee.
Constant pain, I've now diagnosed myself with intestinal cystitis !
Got Drs appointment on Tuesday, don't think it's an infection.
Have had irritable bladder in the past.
Has anyone had this and it turnt out not to be ic.

CleverLittleViper
13-12-14, 15:34
I've had it, and I've had cystitis, too. Cystitis, at least for me, was more of a nuisance than anything else. It was quite painful when I went to the toilet, and not much came out. I tend to get bouts when I'm about to come on my period.

I know that anxiety can cause frequent urge to urinate, so it could simply be that. More than likely it will be a simple water infection, or even a mild case of cystitis. I recommend cranberry juice (yuck, but it works) in the meantime.

If it is that, the CJ should help to clear it off. If not, then it won't harm you, even if, IMO, it does taste gross.

pb
15-12-14, 18:57
Have GP appointment tomorrow. Have diagnosed myself with intestinal cystitis (sp)
Have had irritable bladder but this is more painful.
Has anyone had constant need to wee and pains and it's not been ic.
I don't think it's an infection ..

pb
16-12-14, 22:01
Saw GP today, checked urine , have white cells and nitrate, DR says I have an infection and has prescribed antibiotics.
The trouble is I know you can get white cells in urine when you have intestinal cystitis and have convinced myself that's what I have because of the pain.
Scared and worried as usual.
Can anyone help..

Fishmanpa
16-12-14, 22:19
The question is: Why can't you believe the doctor, take your meds and get better? If he thought it was more serious, he would have ordered more tests or treated it differently.

Hope you start to feel better soon!

Positive thoughts