PDA

View Full Version : Feeling Down.

frazm88
09-12-14, 08:48
Morning All,

Can't seem to shake this feeling of doom i've had recently for a number of reasons, with a number of factors contributing to it -

1. My Job - I've had an exam to pass for the past couple of years but just can't seem to settle myself down enough to do it.

2. Relationships - I can't seem to find the right balance with girls, I'm either overly keen and it backfires on me or I don't care enough, with both these examples popping up recently, the most recent being in the keen camp with the girl in question not even replying to my text messages now. Basically I went out with a girl last Wednesday and chatted since then, we were both out on the Saturday night and I went to talk to her, only to be approached by 3/4 guys saying she didn't want to talk to me?

3. Money - I'm up to my eyeballs in debt, although staying at my parents and not driving, I seem to have very little to show for my money.

On top of all this my anxiety is probably the highest it's been for a number of years.

Not really sure what I hope to achieve by posting on here but thanks for listening/reading and any guidance would be great.

MrAndy
09-12-14, 09:05
to fight anxiety sometimes you have to take control of things.
You can knuckle down and pass that exam,you can get a grip of your money while your living at home .Take advantage of this as its far more expensive having your own place.Relationships come and go one day it will click and you will find the right soulmate
If your anxiety is still out of control go and see your doctor for a chat and see what they have to offer in terms of support
good luck

frazm88
09-12-14, 09:14
thanks, for you reply, I guess things have just got a little out of my control recently.

MrAndy
09-12-14, 09:50
thanks, for you reply, I guess things have just got a little out of my control recently.
i know how hard living with anxiety can be its horrible so im not belittling your situation.
Write a list of things that you want to get sorted and tackle one at a time then tick them off when your done.It can be very satisfying doing this ,its great to look back on and seeing your progress.I recently saved up enough money to pay some off my mortgage it dropped my monthly bills and took a huge amount of pressure off my shoulders

frazm88
09-12-14, 10:02
i know how hard living with anxiety can be its horrible so im not belittling your situation.
Write a list of things that you want to get sorted and tackle one at a time then tick them off when your done.It can be very satisfying doing this ,its great to look back on and seeing your progress.I recently saved up enough money to pay some off my mortgage it dropped my monthly bills and took a huge amount of pressure off my shoulders

Yeah with the new year coming up, I'm thinking my work exam and driving should be top of my list.

The girl/relationship thing is just getting me down as it only happened at the weekend, It was only one date, I'm sure this feeling will pass.

thanks for the advice, I will be doing a list.