PDA

View Full Version : Stomach Pulse

Aguy1234
09-12-14, 18:27
Noticed a pulse in my stomach around 3 months ago and checked google and found out it was a symptom of AAA. Im only 20 so i didnt freak out too much, and it also said lower back and abdominal pain are usually present. But in the past 3 weeks ive been feeling the lower back pain, idk if its related. And i also have some discomfort in my stomach along with a bloated feeling. Not sure if the stomach thing is nerves but the back pain is very real. Anyone have suggestions or can relate

Mindknot
10-12-14, 09:42
Some people can feel their pulse in their stomach and it's just normal - plus if you are anxious about it you will be far more aware of it. I had this, but it's barely noticeable now as I'm not thinking about it most of the time. It was worse when my IBS was flaring up (and with bloating) just because your guts are a bit inflamed I suppose, there's more blood going down there to fix it/deal with the digestion.

Kaiserin
21-12-14, 09:37
I'm told that most everyone has a small pulse in their stomach and that it's nothing to be concerned about. You are very very young, and this condition usually strikes someone much older (post 50 I believe.) I can recall panicking when I felt the pulse in my belly as well, but I recently had an ultrasound and everything seems okay.

If you are worrying incessantly, I would say to see a doctor, it can't really hurt to check, but I really think you're just fine. :)