PDA

View Full Version : Hi I'm new and very worried!

duke27
10-12-14, 02:26
Hello,
I'm new on here and am after some much needed reassurance and advice. I've been suffering from health anxiety for a while now with various horrible symptoms (which I'm not sure that are related to the anxiety). I suffer from recurrent urine infections (I'm a 20 year old female just to let you know). I have felt one coming on for the past week or so but I left it to see if it would go away... Had so many trips to the doctors because of this... But silly me, now it's quote painful and I feel very hot and shivery... Not as shivery now that I've calmed down bur stupidly I Googled and saw that urine infections can cause septicaemia or meningitis and I'm so earlier that's what I've got. My skin is burning hot and I've got an unexplained bruise and vein that has appeared. Am I just worrying over nothing? I'm just getting myself so worker up because my skin is red hot abs my heart is pounding... Is this normal for anxiety? Thank you xx

---------- Post added at 02:26 ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 ----------

Sorry I forgot to add that it hurts to touch anywhere on my body, well if I push my skin anywhere it feels painful is this normal? Xx

courierdude
10-12-14, 03:46
make an emergency appointment with your doctor and get the treatment that you need. hard that it is to not look up your illness and symptoms i would avoid trying to look into the future too much and concentrate with the issue at hand.

do you know why you are having these infections? is it a lifestyle or dietary thing?

i always find eating a clove of raw garlic helps ease infections and gives some relief as it is both a natural antibiotic and antiseptic.

i seriously would try not to look at the potential repercussions of what any infection might become if neglected-unless you plan or not doing anything about it in some sort of morbid experiment!

get some antibiotics and get well soon : ) look for the cause of your problem-not how bad it can get.

misslove
10-12-14, 05:30
Cranberry juice works well too. Usually in a few hours, sometime not even that long.