PDA

View Full Version : Hi

hurting
07-01-07, 01:29
Hi,

Dont really know what to say, my name is Tanya and im 22 so hi :)

I had my first panic attack only a few weeks ago, it really scared me, never thought I would have one, I was shocked I didnt know what it was at first, but when I went to see my gp she explained it to me. I have suffered from depression for a long time and self harm quite a lot, which I am not proud of.

Im basically here to try and get help myself and try my best to help other people, I have learned a lot from some of my experiences so hopefully I can try and help other people get through some of the same things.

Well this intro went on longer than I thought, all I wanted to say was hi and if anyone needs someone to listen to them or some advice then feel free to pm me at any time.

Take care

Tanya x x

Dawn2
07-01-07, 04:47
Hi Tanya
My name is Dawn i'm 38. I have depression and bipolar disorder. I've had depression for 24 yrs but have only had help for the past 5. I was told I had bipolar Jan last yr.
When I feel out of control I stop myself from eatting mad I no.
I'm a good listener to. Dont you find having depression very lonely at times I no I do.
Yours Dawn

DAWN

trac67
07-01-07, 12:09
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain'

kittykat
07-01-07, 14:25
Hi Tanya

Welcome to the forum, you'll find a lot of help and support here and everyone is great.

:):):):):):)

Take care

shirley xx

hurting
07-01-07, 14:33
Hi,

Thank you all for your replies, you all seem very friendly :)

matilda
07-01-07, 16:18
Hiya and welcome to NMP people really support each other on here!!!

honeybee3939
07-01-07, 16:44
Hi Tanya

And a BIG warm welcome to you, lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice here while making new friends on the way.

Take a look at the first steps pages.

First Steps:
First Steps to overcoming Panic and Anxiety (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=942)

Love

Andrea
xxxx

"If you have a worry turn it into a problem, you cant solve worrys but you can solve problems"

nomorepanic
07-01-07, 16:48
Hi Tanya

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel