PDA

View Full Version : strange symptoms does anyone else get these ...ruined my night away

pepsi
11-12-14, 18:09
Hi i was wondering if anyone else felt like this ..i had a rare night away and by about midnight whilst in bed i felt so sick banging head ache terrible thurst and not able to sleep...wasnt a bug as ive had this before when ive stayed away a few years ago. By 4am i felt really bad tummy cramps like trapped wind...it was trapped wind ...i didnt sleep all night maybe an hour tops. I came home and all symptoms vanished . Infact as soon as i left it all eased off then on my walk home i was fearing ms again as i had stabbing pain in the soles of my feet although i dont wear silly shoes and i wasnt even out dancing ! .i cant face going away again from home seriously my stomach was agony .

saab
11-12-14, 18:34
Sounds like a gastric thing. I have had similar today - lots of wind, tummy ache, and loose stools. I think it's just something I ate. The thing is, when these things happen at night, when we are alone, and especially when we are away from home it is a lot more frightening. Maybe it was the food you ate, or too much coffee or other type of food that can upset your tummy.

pepsi
11-12-14, 19:12
Hi i seem to get it everytime i go away...not with my children and family just when im at a strange house or not really wanting to be there x