PDA

View Full Version : Toilet troubles!!!!!!!!!!

kittykat
07-01-07, 10:31
Hi all,

Since being on my meds , i have calmed down a bit . The anxiety was making me go to the toilet ( 2/3 times a day )[:I]. Anyway now im going every 2nd/3rd day and worrying bout this, could it be that my appetites not great on the prozac.
Also whilst doing the toilet this morning as i passed a no 2 it was sore and I had bright red blood on the loo roll ,which has freaked me a bit as i dont normally get as much as this, i do suffer from piles and wondered if it could be this again , im always worrying about the big C..........[Sigh...].
Sorry about the subject folks. Thanks for listening anyway.

shirley xx

samc100
07-01-07, 12:16
I think it could be piles/constipation related. If you haven't been for a few days then you could be getting constipated. You can ease that with fibregel sachets from the chemist so that's not a problem. And if a little constipated then the extra strain might have brought back your piles.

matilda
07-01-07, 12:49
i get this and my doc thinks its piles

nomorepanic
07-01-07, 13:51
I had this too over Xmas.

Read the post here .....

wierd bleeding (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=15906)

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

yorkylover
07-01-07, 16:10
Hi there,Im on citalopram and found it makes me go to no 2's very hard,and they make me constipated.I have piles and going to the loo hard makes me sore,they bleed and you can also tear.Drink plenty of water.Red blood is usually from the piles or a slight tear.

Ellen XX

kittykat
07-01-07, 20:01
Just want to say thanks everyone for your replies , it has helped, im going to eat more fruit and i'll let you no how it goes.

thanks again xx