PDA

View Full Version : Going Crazy

donnaandneil
07-01-07, 11:32
Hi Everyone,

Just really wanted to say hi and give you a brief description of my symptons, I've suffered with panic and anxiety for 15 years just when I think its getting alittle better situations always seem to bring it back.

I have been on different medications for nearly 10 years but still suffer just recently it appears to be here to haunt me on a daily basis. I feel going to work a struggle and carrying out my daily routine, everything I do is an uphill struggle.

I have discussed this with my husband, friends and family however they are really supportive but as they have never suffered I feel that they don't fully understand how I feel.

Next week I will be travelling to Australia to see my Dad who is suffering with late stages of Parkinsons Disease I know that this is the only way that I will be able to see him again as he is unable to travel but I am so scared that these attacks are going to take over and stop me from going.

Well thanks for listening and its really great to find a site were people know exactly how I feel I'm hoping that learning and understanding I'm not alone will help me.

I would really appreciate any support you can give me.

Bernie x

sandlin
07-01-07, 11:57
Hi

welcome to this site its great.

Linda

trac67
07-01-07, 12:07
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain'

Piglet
07-01-07, 13:33
A very big welcome to you :)

Piglet

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

kittykat
07-01-07, 14:27
Hi Bernie,

Welcome to the site you'll find it a great source of help, everyone is so friendly. :)

Take care

shirley xx

honeybee3939
07-01-07, 16:46
Hi Bernie

And a BIG warm welcome to you, lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice here while making new friends on the way.

Take a look at the first steps pages.

First Steps:
First Steps to overcoming Panic and Anxiety (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=942)

Love

Andrea
xxxx

"If you have a worry turn it into a problem, you cant solve worrys but you can solve problems"

nomorepanic
07-01-07, 16:49
Hi Bernie

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel