PDA

View Full Version : i dont mean to sound like a moan but...

miss diagnosis
07-01-07, 11:40
Im having a hard time with my partner right now
He dosnt appreciate me at all.
I got up this morning to iron his work clothes and make him breakfast and he ended up storming out in huff cos i asked him how ocme he never does anything for me. and i got the repsonse " Im working all the hours I can and handing all my wage sover to you" I work too. in fact I have 2 jobs a child and a clingy mother to look after. Im at teh end o fmy rope. I dont know what to do. I feel so sad.

jo61
07-01-07, 11:47
Just let it pass. I get the same and it blows over. What happened to the good old Irish male who took on responsibility for his family!! lol

Chopper
08-01-07, 09:49
Mornin' Missy,

We're into another week and hard as it may seem it's a week to look forward to, last week's over, it's gone, done and dusted, no more ..... so forget about it and look ahead.

Every relationship goes through bad patches, but if you didn't have bad times how would you recognise the good times?

Keep posting my sweet Coleen, we're all in a similar boat but standing 'gualainn ar ghualainn' (that's 'shoulder to shoulder' for those non-gaelic speakers!;)) so try, just try, to remain positive?

Happiness and light to all,
'Chopper'

I saw her once, one little while, and then no more:
’Twas Eden’s light on Earth a while, and then no more.
Amid the throng she passed along the meadow-floor:
Spring seemed to smile on Earth awhile, and then no more;
But whence she came, which way she went, what garb she wore
I noted not; I gazed a while, and then no more!

James Clarence Mangan 1803 - 1849

manmoor
08-01-07, 13:21
Hey Miss big hugs for you today I bet hes calmed down by the time he gets home tonight and he'll be grovelling. xxx

Take Care

Mandyxx