PDA

View Full Version : Inconsistent bowels fore about 2 months... anyone else?

tan235
13-12-14, 03:25
So, those of you might know I've posted a couple of times about this.

Does anyone else suffer from this :

I have constipation ... I go every morning around the same time, but it's always pellets and then sometimes pellets all stuck together to make a 'pretend' poop. ;)
I am taking pysillium husks, drinking so much water it makes me feel ill but i can't seem to have normal poop.

The Dr said stool test was fine, but i know that colon cancer doesn't necessarily bleed all the time or at all.
I'm really worried I have that, but trying to get a colonscopy is quite difficult given my age and that I don't have blood in my stool.

I guess my question is : Does anyone else suffer from infrequent stools consistency?

Has anyone else had irregular bowel habits for a while, I have terrible flatulence as well, but so does my daughter but nothing has changed in our diet!

I'm really worried that something is up in my colon - which is why I can't do a normal bowel movement ... any thoughts?

or anyone else the same?!

Love to hear from others that suffer the same affliction.

Thank you.

tan235
13-12-14, 07:49
Really - no one?

popejoan
13-12-14, 12:48
I would recommend probiotic tablets. You should see digestive system as a whole, if you don't have enough good bacteria in your guts it effects your bowel movements. I suffered from constipation since childhood and now my bowels are too inconsistent and I have blood in my stools so I'm as scared as you are but try and see how probiotics work. I would also recommend digestive bitters and some fiber in diet. Hope it helps x