PDA

View Full Version : Going through a rough patch

bearcrazy
07-01-07, 13:24
Hi Everyone,

Don't want to bore you all, but I am going through a really rough patch at the moment. There doesnt seem to be any reason for it. I have gone from being confident and reasonably strong, back to a wreck, crying at the drop of a hat and feeling really depressed and vulnerable. This has happened 2 years running, and both times I have ended up having to take long term sick leave. I am desperate to come through this patch without taking any time off, so if you have any suggestions please pass them on.

Thanx for reading

xxxxxxx

lildutt
07-01-07, 14:12
i havent got any suggestions but im sending big hugs to you and hope you get through this
bellxxx

Lynnann
07-01-07, 14:13
Hi Bearcrazy,

So sorry you are having a rough time at the moment, have you been to see your doctor yet? I think that might be the first step. You could never bore us hunni don't ever say that. We are here for you as you have been there for many of the members.

Hope to talk to you soon

Hugs to you

Lynnann

LickeyEndBlues
07-01-07, 15:21
Hi Bear,
I can relate to what you are saying as I'm sure a lot can with the January Blues.

I am struggling at the moment but looking to get some routine into things here. I am hoping next week will be back to whatever normal is!!

Small targets and nothing that will will pull you down like dieting!!! Try exercise first and just watch what you eat.

Cheers
Iain

What's so funny about peace, love and understanding?

jo61
07-01-07, 15:37
sorry you're having such a hard time Bear - don't worry about boring anyone - you're not and we're here to listen and support - even if we aren't qualified to give advice sometimes, we can be a shoulder to cry on.

Don't automatically think you're going to plunge because it happened before. Go and see your GP and get some advice from him/her.

Take care and keep us posted.

Love Jo xx

matilda
07-01-07, 16:04
This is kind of how i feel at the moment and i am determined to avoid time off and meds. I think that work is good as it takes your mind off things . When i am at home i feel worse!!!

bearcrazy
07-01-07, 16:18
Thanx for your support everyone. Am seeing the psychotherapist tomorrow which I am worried about. She sometimes asks me to do things that I find very hard, and I dont think she will understand that sometimes it is hard to 'fight' this thing. Will also try to see my GP although I don't think she can do anything. I think its just a case of going through the motions at work and doing my best, not trying to solve the worlds problems as well as my own.

TC all xxxxxxxxxx

yorkylover
07-01-07, 16:23
Sorry you feeling so low pet.I have the January blues at the mo.
Is your name anything to do with liking bears.Im bear mad!!!!!!!!!.
(((((((((BIG HUG)))))))))))))))

Ellen XX

manmoor
07-01-07, 16:24
Hey Bear hun ((((((((((((BIGGEST HUGGIES))))))))))))))) xxx

Take Care

Mandyxx

bearcrazy
07-01-07, 17:01
yeh ellen,
I lurve bears,
big cuddly ones,
and bearhugs!!!!!!!!

jos
07-01-07, 18:34
hi
could it be SAD related to the winter months if its happened a couple of years running - i've just bought a light box to give a go instead of anti-depressants - had much the same - was doing so well through last year - now in a mess with anxiety for no one good reason - plenty of little ones but was coping with them - or was I?

good luck

jos