PDA

View Full Version : Ovarian c worries

stressedmamof3
13-12-14, 19:43
I'm literally breaking down as I type this.
I have pcos and has my ovaries scanned in oct 2013, all fine.
Started getting random stabbing pains in my pelvis and ovaries both sides so seen gp who wasn't concerned, anyhow since I lost saw her things have progressed :(
I have been getting thigh pain left and right, lower left back is hurting, shooting pains are still there, now today and yday I have had this awful full bloated feeling, and on both days I have had a bout of diarrhoea, I was woke up this morning with my stomach growling (not hunger)
I do have ibs but it has not affected me like this before :shrug:
I am due to see gp on the 22nd, I just feel so stressed , worth mentioning I'm 31, my ha has been at bay for most of the year but I am absolutely petrified .

Starry
13-12-14, 20:12
Hi honey....i know how you feel,im in alot of pain too and im convinced its something bad :(( Im desperately trying to stop myself going to A&E as i type this.I know everything you feel seems so real but i also know there is a high chance the anxeity is doing this to us hun.We are obsessed with how we feel and thinking about the symptoms every second......What we want is for someone to do every test and say we are fine.Hun,try to take a deep breath and relax.....your not alone i promise xxxx

stressedmamof3
13-12-14, 20:33
Just so sick, I have been really good this year with my anxiety then this has to happen just before Xmas :(
I do genuinely think I have co and it is tearing me apart :weep:

debs71
13-12-14, 21:33
I also have polycystic ovaries, although not the full blown syndrome (apparently :huh:)

It sounds a little to me like either this is to do with the PCOS (I get stabbing pains where my ovaries are too and back/pelvic pain) or (more likely since you are worried and stressed) IBS.

IBS does not always follow the same pattern as your previous flare ups. Mine changes all of the time. One time I get left side colon nags, the next low pelvic pain and no nags, the next just bloating....it alters all of the time, but all the symptoms combined are still IBS or point to it. You have also had chnages in your bowel movements...that's a classic.

It is ambiguous, but I would try not to focus on what would only ever be the outside chance worst case scenario. Your history just doesn't suggest that.x

stressedmamof3
14-12-14, 06:31
Thanks for your reply.
The longer this goes on the more scared I'm becoming, I am up at 6.30 because I'm so worried, I'm never up so early.
It's just too much of a coincidence that ell of this is going in at a time I'm worried about oc.
I keep thinking that it's nothing as scan was clear but that was 14 month ago, anything could have happened in that time.

lily1
14-12-14, 19:34
Christmas is a stressful time, and can affect ibs.

I have ibs, various pain, stabbing on my right hand pelvic side,back pain,etc.

I had a scan three months ago because of it all clear.

Funnily the pains vanished once I had the scan...