PDA

View Full Version : Feeling weak and heart racing

lavender123
14-12-14, 15:16
Hi there. I have had anxiety for years now and I am at the moment, getting strange feelings when I walk about or go to the bathroom or bedroom upstairs I feel weak and my heart is banging then it slows down, I feel very depressed at the moment, because of my son and his wife cause me worry and my husband is ill, I also got a bad eye that I can't open in the mornings and it was bloodshot last week and had a discarge I suffer fron dry eyes and I need to get a letter from the doctor for the eye clinic. My mum died this time 2 years ago, and I wondered if this stress is causing me to go back to how I was . I cannot remember all my symtoms I keep thinking I haven't had this before,I feel like I want to lay down, the fatique is horrible.i haven't been out for a few days as I keep thinking say this happens etc I usually just go out but I feel low and need company to go out it seems as if I have gone back to square one again. And lost my confidence and what if I feel weak and my heart starts racing while out, my legs go weak as well, I have been reading my claire weekes books this morning, and she says don't wait on no mood, but the sensations are so strong I wondered if anybody on here have had these feelings. Thanks

AlexandriaUK
14-12-14, 15:42
Hi sorry you are feeling under the weather, it does sound like anxiety though, are you looking after yourself and eating and drinking properly,:hugs:

margmx
22-12-14, 21:01
Yeah, anxiety kinda does that, specially when you have been under constant adrenaline flow.
My leags, whole body felt like spaghetti. Like i just had done heavy squat training.

Lyn89
23-12-14, 11:08
It could be anxiety, yes, but if it's only in the last few days and you have dry eyes, it could also be a virus? Dry eyes for me is the classic first sign. Try relaxation techniques you have and treat it as anxiety, but look after yourself body as well you never know