PDA

View Full Version : Random chest pain, same pain every time

radiancia
14-12-14, 18:53
The last couple weeks I've noticed this pain happening every once in awhile. The first once or twice I didn't pay too much attention but its happened a few times now a very similar pain, same spot every time. It starts in the center, it feels deep. And at first it startles me because it is like a tight pulling and follows with a pull/slow shooting pain that travels from the center to behind my upper right chest, behind the very top of my breast and that is where I feel it most. It happens quickly, I feel it in a few seconds, then it subsides, I might feel it again once or twice in the next few minutes, then goes away.

CA88
15-12-14, 00:03
Keep an eye on yourself... Do you poke/prod the area where the pain occurs when it does? Cause you can bruise your own chest without realising it, thus creating a occurring pain from something that only happened the once before...

Does the pain come on when you are doing anything in particular? Does anything make it better at all? It sounds Muscular to me, but as with any chest pain, if you're worried, get it checked anyway :)

Willowacres
26-12-14, 20:41
This sounds like you have a rib out ... One trip to the chiropractor should fix it right up! However I'm dealing with the exact same thing... Pain in the centre but just off to the right...
I would definitely get a chiropractic adjustment though or Atleast go and pick the brain of one... They know muscle and bones specifically and have been a wealth of knowledge for me.