PDA

View Full Version : Convinced I have colon cancer....

tan235
15-12-14, 01:20
Hi all,

I haven't had a normal bowl movement in 2 months.
It's gone from constipation to loose to now constipation with one normal quite large and amazing bowel movement every afternoon which I find totally weird.

I've done a stool test for blood -= clear.

However not all cancer's bleed... every morning I'm constipated, then 2 hours later I need to go again, more pebble pellets then normally around 2pm I go again and it's a gorgeous smooth snake poop.

What the hell is going on!?

I'm going to demand a colonoscopy but does anyone else suffer this?
I am getting stomach cramps too today, which went away (kinda) after i went to the toilet and did the perfect poop. Also it burns too.

I"m over it, it's ruining my life, I just want a normal poop and a normal gut please.

Any help would be appreciated at this time, I have a toddler and can't focus straight/

MM
15-12-14, 01:31
could be IBS, stress makes it worse. Since none of us our doctors it'll be good to talk to a doctor about it, but it's not colon cancer! :)

tan235
15-12-14, 01:49
How do you know it's not colon cancer if you're not a dr ;)
I have another appointment on Friday - I'm over it.

MM
15-12-14, 03:00
the chances of me being right are like 99.9%, especially since you have no bleeding, so i took the risk ;)
good luck with your appointment though! :)

tan235
15-12-14, 03:24
Can anyone with IBS let me know if they too get something similar to this?

MM
15-12-14, 03:34
I have IBS which is why I mentioned it :) It sounds like IBS.

tan235
15-12-14, 03:36
Oh sorry MM ... I didn't know - it does?
You can go weeks and weeks with pebble poop then a normal poop?
I'm so over it. I just want normal poop.
I'm eating healthy, taking psyillium husks (hence the perfect snake poop) but i still have constipated poop in morning and a few hours after, seriously it's like a rabbit popped before me!

wnsos
15-12-14, 07:46
Do you take any medications that could possibly constipate you? Surprisingly probiotics made my stomach worse and my acid tablets made me constipated in the first place.

tan235
15-12-14, 18:44
no medications ... nothing.

laurenn
15-12-14, 19:37
Stress can really change your bowel movements...even without knowing it!

tan235
17-12-14, 19:14
Now i have cramps and diaherroa .... does anyone else get bad bowels for months on end. I'm losing my mind today, I can't cope, I"m in tears and i have a toddler. It's awful, what if i have colon cancer and it's untreatable.... I need help.