PDA

View Full Version : Sore throat + rash

AnxietySufferer
15-12-14, 09:55
Hello guys! I literally haven't posted in so long but today I'm having a bad day in the sense that I'm not very well and therefore I'm panicking about all the different things it can be.
I haven't felt right for the last week or two, with stomach pain and sweating in the night, and then I had a bit of a blocked nose but not a cold and my war was also blocked for a couple of days. My ear unblocked but I had a bit of a sore throat that was bare able.
I went out as normal the night before and when I woke up in the morning my throat was in agony and has been for the last 2 days, my nose is sill blocked but not completely and there's no mucus. I have also developed a rash on both my arms which are like red dots. I have never had a sore throat this badly before, my cheeks have also gone red and my chin itchy.
Does anyone know what this could be? Or have any nTtual ways to soothe a sore throat because I can't take any more medication.

---------- Post added at 09:55 ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 ----------

Also I just got up and looked in the mirror and saw that the rash has spread to my neck and my chest, and shoulders/ upper back .

AnxietySufferer
10-12-20, 22:23
for anyone that was wondering this turned out to be scarlet fever lol.