PDA

View Full Version : Having a bad day!!

lukeneal26
15-12-14, 12:03
I posted the other day saying I'd lost my appetite for the last few months and lost about 1.5 stone and since then have not been able to work due to having a break down I think im ill every day! Had full bloods taken and still don't feel any better as someone told me it would show stomach cancr! I've had loose stools every day! My doc just upped my sertraline to 100mg and since then I've been sick in the morning after forcing food down! I had a steak yesterday and was in complete discomfort afterwards very gasey bloated ext and stomach was making popping noises! Then later aftet taking a dyazapan I felt calmer and had quite a bit of food 4 slices of pizza some pitta bread and a banana then I woke up thus morning and had a dark brown stool but not hard and then hour later had D! I forced toast down this morning and a nutrition drink then was sick a little only the drink! I get this tight feeling in my mouth and it feels like my nose is bloked!sure II've go someone thing bad and I'm scared!

---------- Post added at 12:03 ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 ----------

Anybody?

MrAndy
15-12-14, 12:18
sertraline can upset your tummy,other than that its sounds like you have quite bad anxiety.When I first became an anxious person I had all kinds of stomach upsets just like yours.You really need to seek help for the anxiety ,have you had any counselling or therapy ?

lukeneal26
15-12-14, 13:00
All I think about is weight loss and that I've got some illness and it's ruining my life even when I calm down a bit my stomach is still the same food and drink don't seem appealing and I have to force my self to eat I use to be a big eater

---------- Post added at 12:24 ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 ----------

I feel weak as well like my legs are going to give way

---------- Post added at 13:00 ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 ----------

Seems like it's just me who'd had this and it's making me worse

galacticwonder
16-12-14, 06:25
Just a thought: Did you have any symptoms that caused anxiety BEFORE the loss of appetite? I know when I have anxiety I lose my appetite completely. Oddly enough, I even lose the urge to drink. I literally have absolutely no desire to consume anything. Do you think something like that is possible?

lukeneal26
16-12-14, 08:07
I was getting brethless at work now and again and waking up most night unable to breath and shaking but during they day I just thought about what was wrong with me over and over again