PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety and Tv

mnaha
16-12-14, 04:33
Since I came home from the hospital with tachycardia.. I have ptsd. Yes you can get it from being in the hospital. i used to love tv.. and movies and shows and such ,but I cannot watch them anymore. I have tried a few times but they make me nervous and I just can't get into them anymore. Has anyone else ever had this kind of problem? Also im losing interest in reading things on the internet. I used to look up physical problems but so far I think I have covered most of them. i used to read craigslist.. but that got boring and then I used to just look up random things.. now i just sit and watch the tv.. listen to new age relaxing music on the pandora channel ..its all i can handle.. I also go walking some but not to much and then i get on here to see what i can see. and that is my life. I am taking so much blood pressure meds my blood pressure is so low I get sleepy and just kind of pass out at night so then I sleep all night and then back up the next day being afraid and fearful of whatever.. anyway ,does anyone else have issues watching tv? Also there is pstd from being in the hospital.. look it up if you don't believe me. its weird