PDA

View Full Version : hard breathing!!

zippy
16-12-14, 16:11
Does anyone else feel like your breathing too hard but can't stop. It's not a panic attack because it lasts all day. The back of my throat feels like i have been doing heavy running.
I have bad upper back and shoulder pain and convinced myself it's my lung and this constant feeling of weird breathing is only making me think it is.
I have just been to see an osteopath today who said my shoulder and upper back were locked and tried to release it a bit. My back is aching off and the feeling like i can't breath is worse.
I just never believe anyone that it's nothing serious going on.

zippy
17-12-14, 11:36
Back is still constantly aching and just don't feel right at all. In bed my upper chest keeps feeling like it's burning up inside.
Anyone else have this?

bingjam
17-12-14, 12:02
I haven't had what your describing but I hve had it here I feel I can't get a full breath and r aren't breathing properly... It's gone away now when I let myself believe it was anxiety

Have you been to the doctors with your symptoms?? They might beable to give you something, maybe a chest infection? It might make you feel that bit more at ease to,

Hope your feeling better soon

zippy
17-12-14, 12:10
I had all my bloods done 2 weeks ago, blood pressure took and she listened to my chest and they were all ok.

bingjam
17-12-14, 12:18
So you've had checks done and they all come bak ok??

Could the burning feelin be acid??

I had a horrible pain in my chest for a week or so and swore it was my heart, but I only really hurt when I pressed in the spot it hurt or moved or strained in a way that made it sort of pull, I had numerous panic attacks thinking it was my heart then I made myself believe it was muscular and a few days later it went. Could you have pulled a muscle in your back/shoulder?

zippy
17-12-14, 12:37
Yes but just bloods, blood pressure and a quick listen of my chest and felt my lower abdomen, i always feel they don't check enough.

MyNameIsTerry
18-12-14, 05:23
Did you get my response on your other thread on the Panic board?

zippy
18-12-14, 11:53
Yes i did thanks mynameisterry.