PDA

View Full Version : It cant get much worse!

BikerMatt
16-12-14, 16:33
My anxiety is raging! My mother in law was diagnosed with terminal cancer 3 weeks ago! My partners uncle was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer yesterday! My partners cousin died aged 58 last Thursday! I haven't worked for four months because I feel so sh?t! I have a little gum abscess but the thought of a dentist turns into a panic! I can't get about as I have lost my company van! rrrrrrrrrrr sorry needing to vent!

courierdude
16-12-14, 16:41
try eating a raw garlic clove once a day matt and should help your gums within 24 hours-ideally you want to get to a dentist but if you cant handle it right now.. or see if your GP will put you on a course of antibiotics.

drink water and cut back on the smoking if you do. fennel and propolis toothpaste is good for your gums.

MrAndy
16-12-14, 16:49
chin up Matt ,think of the summer and riding your bike again thats what i do

courierdude
16-12-14, 16:54
mr andy- i think 20 years of motorbikes racing through london traffic is what gave me panic attacks in the first place! : )

MrAndy
16-12-14, 16:57
mr andy- i think 20 years of motorbikes racing through london traffic is what gave me panic attacks in the first place! : )
london alone gives me panic attacks

courierdude
16-12-14, 17:02
i think the bikes were fast and fun but had an accumulative teeth clenching thing happening...but it was the tube in the summer that broke this camels back.

havnt been on a bike since i moved away from london into the countryside... definitely would be something to look forward to. bug splattered visor : )

BikerMatt
16-12-14, 17:24
chin up Matt ,think of the summer and riding your bike again thats what i do
Thanks Andy, unfortunately my bike was my release but sold it last Sunday as we needed the cash. I'm gutted first time bikeless since started riding at 17:weep:

---------- Post added at 17:24 ---------- Previous post was at 17:12 ----------

My job is a van courier round London. Up at 04.00 load at 04.45 get to within 4 miles of the city centre and taking two hours doing those last few miles to then start work! Then hump stuff about and sit in traffic all day. No wonder I've been off for 4 months :doh:

courierdude
16-12-14, 17:34
i was doing that on a motorbike for 20 years matt.

cant say which is worse for your mental health, dodgy taxis pulling u turns in front of you.. or sitting in traffic?

i moved out of london 5 years ago, did some rhs courses and now run a small landscaping business.

do you think about change of pace?

BikerMatt
16-12-14, 19:52
i was doing that on a motorbike for 20 years matt.

cant say which is worse for your mental health, dodgy taxis pulling u turns in front of you.. or sitting in traffic?

i moved out of london 5 years ago, did some rhs courses and now run a small landscaping business.

do you think about change of pace?

Yep it can be a total nightmare! Sod that on a bike my brother did that for years. Cyclists was my biggest nightmare. Yes I'm definitely looking at doing something else but what I'm not sure. I need to get to feeling well enough first.

---------- Post added at 19:52 ---------- Previous post was at 19:47 ----------

try eating a raw garlic clove once a day matt and should help your gums within 24 hours-ideally you want to get to a dentist but if you cant handle it right now.. or see if your GP will put you on a course of antibiotics.

drink water and cut back on the smoking if you do. fennel and propolis toothpaste is good for your gums.

Unfortunately I smoke a lot when I feel how I do at the mo. I take garlic tabs, vit c and vit b already on advice from my councillor.

MrAndy
16-12-14, 20:44
Keep going matt you will get over this hump,you have an awful lot of stressors now so things will get easier
We are always here to talk

BikerMatt
16-12-14, 20:56
Keep going matt you will get over this hump,you have an awful lot of stressors now so things will get easier
We are always here to talk

Cheers buddy:) Got Christmas to deal with soon as well:wall:

wabbit1
16-12-14, 22:12
You have a lot going on at the moment, it's understandable that you would be stressed.

I think you should try to see your dentist. I avoided going for nearly a year after getting symptoms and my abcess grew so large that it has destroyed part of my jaw bone, I needed 3 lots of two sets of antibiotics and I lost a tooth. I'm sure your dentist will be used to dealing with anxious people.

Failing that see your doctor for antibiotics.

MRS STRESS ED
16-12-14, 22:56
BikerMike know how you feel with the dentist I'm terrified
I had a reminder to make an appointment as I'm over due
Going to pluck up the courage and its not the treatment
I am scared of it's the bill lol xx hehehe

As everyone has said you have a lot to deal with ,it's no
Wonder your not doing so well and this time of years on
top of things,keep talking to people I recommend it I feel
so much better just by talking life is so cruel and hard ,
just keep as positive as you can take care xx

swgrl09
17-12-14, 01:41
:hugs::hugs::hugs: sending hugs, you will make it out of this. so sorry about all your stress :( :hugs::hugs:

BikerMatt
17-12-14, 19:49
BikerMike know how you feel with the dentist I'm terrified
I had a reminder to make an appointment as I'm over due
Going to pluck up the courage and its not the treatment
I am scared of it's the bill lol xx hehehe

As everyone has said you have a lot to deal with ,it's no
Wonder your not doing so well and this time of years on
top of things,keep talking to people I recommend it I feel
so much better just by talking life is so cruel and hard ,
just keep as positive as you can take care xx

Thank you.

---------- Post added at 19:49 ---------- Previous post was at 19:48 ----------

:hugs::hugs::hugs: sending hugs, you will make it out of this. so sorry about all your stress :( :hugs::hugs:

Thank you.