PDA

View Full Version : std anxiety

hypozak
17-12-14, 15:46
I got a massage the other day and the woman who was doing it got a carried away and sucked the tip just once, I told her to stop and asked if she has anything, she said she's clean. Anyway after the first suck she got oil and rubbed away and then cleaned the area with babywipes. What are my chances of std! can't stop googling this stuff!

help!

Serenity1990
17-12-14, 16:09
Low. Very low.

And look up a better class of massage therapist!

hypozak
17-12-14, 17:30
Thank you for replying! I really hope so and yes I need to find a better massage therapist, anyone else care to share their thoughts???

debs71
17-12-14, 18:14
Umm....I'm not very knowledgeable about 'massages', but if she 'sucked the tip' if that means what I am thinking it means, how was there any sexual contact from her that would put you at risk?? :shrug:

hypozak
17-12-14, 18:17
I'm not sure but apparently the risk from oral sex is low anyway, it would just be saliva contact which doesnt spread std! I have no idea how it all works.

---------- Post added at 19:17 ---------- Previous post was at 19:16 ----------

But then again those stds mainly women get if the guy has std and she has an open cut or something along those lines.

debs71
17-12-14, 18:20
I'm not sure but apparently the risk from oral sex is low anyway, it would just be saliva contact which doesn't spread std! I have no idea how it all works.

I would say the chances are virtually non-existent. Don't worry at all.

The thing about STD's is that even if someone does inadvertently put themselves at risk, it is not the end of the world, and not unsolveable or untreatable, although clearly it is not pleasant.

GUM clinics are fantastic places for advising and helping with sexual health queries and worries.

Anyhow, worry not I would say.:)

Lin71
17-12-14, 19:37
I think I've led a very sheltered life!

I agree the risk is low but I'm concerned that you're saying 'I have no idea how it all works' yet are clearly 'indulging' in practices that could potentially put you at risk....you need to find out how it all works!! GUM clinics that Debs mentioned can give you all the info you need, they are discreet and confidential.

CA88
17-12-14, 20:04
I... What?!

What kind of massage place are you going to?!

IrishLondon
17-12-14, 20:27
Almost non-existent risk of an STD. But why not just go along for a quick checkup? We're really lucky in the UK to have excellent sexual health clinics which are gtee.

courierdude
17-12-14, 20:27
i think he means like a one handed massage-could well be his therapy during moments of anxiety?

: /

i like how the 'masseus' got carried away and wasnt instead trying to make more money out of you... is this post for real? isnt there a website that deals with injuries caused whilst visiting prostitutes?

Fishmanpa
17-12-14, 20:35
Ahhh... the things I read on these forums :doh:

Positive thoughts and happy endings

Serenity1990
17-12-14, 20:53
What kind of massage place are you going to?!

And where is it!?

:noangel:

IrishLondon
17-12-14, 20:59
Haha...thanks for the laugh!!

debs71
17-12-14, 21:13
Safe to say we are not talking about a big bloke called Sven with his healing hands and Swedish massage (in the traditonal sense of 'massage'), lol.

I think there is massage and there is 'erotic' massage.

Not that I myself am familiar. I've lived the life of a nun. :noangel:

hypozak
18-12-14, 12:06
Lol thank you for all your wonderful comments

it just went bad, it was unexpected and no it wasn't for extra money.