PDA

View Full Version : Advice

sop84
17-12-14, 16:39
HI everyone. Im back for an update...

Things have taken a dramatic turn this year and im currently in the process of maybe going back on the citalopram.

Lets start with the major my dad was attacked in January - its been an awful year and having to deal and cope as a family has been very hard. Waiting for the court case and helping and supporting my dad thru the difficult time.
We were very lucky with the outcome of the court case and slowly my dad is becoming back to the man he used to be AND not a scared emotional wreck.

Secondly - I got married last year and it was the happiest day of my life. But now my hubbys inlaws have got involved and attacked me verbally in sept and now I feel worthless and nothing. The worst thing is that everyday is a constant battle not to be down :( they dont want to make amends and my hubby didnt stick up for me. We are currently going thru relate to help communicate with each other more but I have no idea what the outcome will be... Im anxious and just feel so low x You peeps were so supportive the first time around so just wondering if anyone could give me any advice on how to tackle my inlaws or even to get thru this rough patch x

wabbit1
17-12-14, 18:14
Aw hun, that just sounds awful. Why did your inlaws verbally attack you? Hopefully you'll be able to get past this. Unfortunately I don't really have any advice.

sop84
18-12-14, 11:08
They saw things that werent there out of 'worry' attacked my character and made me out to be the total opposite of who iam!!
It was horrible. They even went to far to say im like my mother and his sister implied that I would be a bad mother :( x

silver_danfaith
03-01-15, 20:44
Have you spoken to your hubby about it?? Maybe he can help you through. Sorry to hear about your dad, in my experience families are hard anyway without this extra pressure. Just try and be there for them.

sop84
03-02-15, 15:49
It worse than before. I wrote at letter apologising (even tho I had done nothing wrong) and wanting to make amends but they were not intrested! And they told my hubby that I would have to prove myself wtf!
Its hopeless ive lost and the worse thing is....its never gunna stop. I just wanna run away :( x