PDA

View Full Version : Here we go again...!

CA88
17-12-14, 18:46
So I just want to rant really.

Firstly, one of my teeth has developed a HUGE abscess yesterday which has made my face swell up. Ran off to the dentist today who looked a little concerned at the size of it (Making me worse!) She then attempted to drain it which due to either panic or because I hadn't eaten made me feel really light headed for a few minutes...

Then she prescribed me strong antibiotics, and said if it starts to effect my breathing or swallowing go to A&E... eek! Picked up the antibiotics, did that stupid thing of reading the leaflet which says they can cause seizures, one of my fears at the moment, so now scared to take those...

Then to top if off, I got home, put some washing in, stood up and bashed the back of my head on one of the cupboard doors, so now I'm convinced I'm going to die from that because I feel a bit tired (Which isn't suprising as I was on a night shift last night, logically!) BUt that 'What if' bit of my brain just will not shut up!

Oh and I'm back to feeling lightheaded and crappy after the dentist. Once that lightheaded feeling kicks in, it's the devil to shift it off again!

I need a hug.

almamatters
17-12-14, 19:16
Abscesses are such horrible things, I hope you take your antibiotics, I have a fear of medication but it is the only thing that will get rid of it for you. Sending you some hugs and hope you are feeling better soon. :hugs::hugs: