PDA

View Full Version : scared i have ovarian cancer :0(

stressedmamof3
17-12-14, 19:16
im 31 years old and have both ibs and pcos.
scanned in oct 2013 on ovaries- all fine apart from pcos.

so few weeks ago, I began having twinges in my ovaries which I couldn't put down to ovulation as had just finished my period.
gp said she was guessing it was trapped wind :wacko:
fast forward 2 weeks and pains are getting more frequent also the scaries thing is last fri I started to feel full around 8pm so went to bed, I am still feeling full and slightly bloated but only the top part of my stomach :wacko:
I have to remind myself to eat but when I eat I am eating the same amount as before.
this has sent my anxiety into overload.
I had an emergency app at gp yday but she was just a locum who examined my stomach said I didn't show any red flag symptoms of oc despite there being several oc awareness posters in the surgery stating that bloated and feeling full is a key symptom.
I have also developed pains in both thighs, not bothersome and on a scale of 1-10 probably a 2, the thigh pain is just at random times.
the ovary pain is also a 2 and random , not constant.
left side back pain is present but not constant.
however the full feeling has been constant since Friday night, the dr prescribed alverine citrate for the ibs.
I am absolutely petrified.
I also had a couple of bouts of diarrhoea, now they have stopped, and because im feeling full, I have lost 3lb since last Friday :weep:
really do think it is oc .
im seeing my normal gp Monday.

stressedmamof3
18-12-14, 09:03
Woke up today still feeling the same :(

hanshan
18-12-14, 11:52
With no offence, in the past year you have posted at different times that you have been scared you had pancreatic cancer, breast cancer, bladder cancer, a brain tumour, and now ovarian cancer. You do need to address the underlying issue of health anxiety.