PDA

View Full Version : worried

lukeneal26
17-12-14, 22:56
Just got out the car and had a sharp pain in the left of my chest it's gone now but I feel dizzy and like I keep missing a breath! I have HA but it's mainly about illness not heart stuff am a but on edge though!

popejoan
17-12-14, 23:05
I have the same thing, not a sharp pain but I have shortness of breath and fast heartbeats. Dizzyness comes and goes but it happens more when I'm outside and nausea of course. I think they are anxiety symptoms but I also have low ferritin levels (iron deficiency), have you had a blood test recently? Are you eating well and are you vegetarian?

IrishLondon
17-12-14, 23:24
Chest pains and dizziness are very common anxiety symptoms. I've had both in the past. Don't have them now - other symptoms have taken their place!

lukeneal26
18-12-14, 00:01
Yea had blood test because of weight loss and stomach problems and they was perfect! Diet is Ok could be better

CA88
18-12-14, 00:19
If it's any reassurance, cardiac chest pain is not usually located on the left side of your chest, it is central, and often not sharp either.

Sharp pains can be serious stuff but is more than likely just a muscle getting twinged and then your mind turning into something sinister if it works the way mine does!

bingjam
18-12-14, 10:34
I kept having sharp quick pains just to the led of my chest and it made me panic that it was my heart.... It ony happened for like a few seconds then went away, it happened for about a week... It was sore when I pressed in the area and I realised it was muscular

Heart pain is very rarely sharp is what I learned, and you can't point to exactly where it is either which is what I could do

It sounds like you had the same as what I had

It also made me breathless, but that was because it made me anxious and panicky which made te pain worse