PDA

View Full Version : i want to give up

natalie5555
18-12-14, 13:07
I dont know what to do anymore i have panic disorder and severe dp/dr and i have a constant feeling of impending doom and other feelings i cant even explain im so close to ringing up a helpline or seeing if i can go in hospital because my depression too is so bad i just cant function i cant even look after my daughter properly im just so scared in going to die i have constant palpitations too :( please someone reply in desperate here

courierdude
18-12-14, 13:37
thing is to try and stay calm.

the sensation of impending doom is like living in a waking nightmare but its mostly uneventful-apart from the emotional wringing out it it puts us through.
is your daughter ok? you say you cant look after her but is she suffering as a result?

you probably should call someone if you need advice from a medical professional.

do you feel better if you know that you are "only" having a non life threatening panic attack?

natalie5555
18-12-14, 17:22
ive had loads of panic attacks before but i stopped having them for a year and now they have come back. I suffer from depression aswell. I wish i could talk to mental health team on the phone but dont know if its possible. I feel stuck. I have no energy i feel like i cant look after her properly and dont know what to do. I feel like im dying all the time