PDA

View Full Version : Hit a low

Bintybewt
18-12-14, 22:08
So iv been coping pretty well then after being ill since sat with wat I thought was the flu I collapsed in work low blood pressure banged my head n found out after a scan I have kidney stones .... My main worry is the bang on my head I got lumpen bruise on my forehead had MRI and ct scan all fine with my noggins but I'm starting to panic about the headaches the are intense iv ad mild panic attacks since being on medication but after Tuesdays hospital admittance I feel the nerves building back up I'm petrified to fall asleep incase I don't wake up but I'm sooo Tierd nothing is helping right now I know all is fine as blood work n scans are clear apart from the kidney stones please help I'm goin crazy here x

izzybizzy
18-12-14, 23:48
The anxiety will be making any small symptom huge, I was like that when I hit my head a few months ago, I was so petrified, kept thinking any headache was something normal, but I just tried to put my thoughts to positive, like I am fine, I am fine, I am fine, and tried to distract by doing things.

I am sure you are going to be fine :-), I hope you feel much better soon x

Bintybewt
19-12-14, 18:31
Thank u Hun I hit my head on car door bout 3 weeks ago n dented my head n I was the same then but because I'm unwell and wen I fainted hit my head again I think I could have something wrong as the headaches are still there Evan tho my emergency ct scan was clear my anxiety is pushing my scare factor to the limits fed up of feeling crappy I got amazing kids family n friends I shud be beaming but I'm miserable xx