PDA

View Full Version : Hey all

Alexxx
07-01-07, 20:24
Hello all, my name is Alex(ander) Smith, 17 years old and go to a college in Derby UK.

I stumbled accross this site a few weeks back while searching about anxiety on the net.

I have suffered from health anxiety for a few years now. But it always seemed to go. Now I'm older the anxiety seems more complicated and is much harder to get rid of. My worrying causes strong derealisation.

After reading other people's stories it reassures me that I'm not the only one and think I should probably start posting also.

Anyway, I'll talk to you all soon.

Alex.

honeybee3939
07-01-07, 20:28
Hi Alex

And a BIG warm welcome to you, lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice here while making new friends on the way.

Take a look at the First Step Pages Alex they may help also.

First Steps:
First Steps to overcoming Panic and Anxiety (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=942)

love

Andrea
xxxx

"If you have a worry turn it into a problem, you cant solve worrys but you can solve problems"

kittykat
07-01-07, 20:51
Hi there Alex,

Welcome to the site you'll find it a great help, lookforward to chatting.

Take care hun

shirley xx

manmoor
07-01-07, 20:56
Hi Alex,

A big warm welcome to you. Everyone is lovely here and you will be made very welcome. xx

Take Care

Mandyxx

Dan
07-01-07, 21:45
hi alex
you will find this place very helpful and theraputic
hope you find all you need
Dan

chucklehound
08-01-07, 11:38
Welcome to NMP

Take care

Chuckle

xxxx

Under~The~Stars
08-01-07, 14:15
Hi Alex,

Welcome to NMP, just to let you know that there are some lovely people on this site who can give you great advice or just listen if you want to chat.

I too suffer from health anxiety and have done so for about a year and a half now, I'm 19. I get panic attacks and depression too. If you ever want to chat then feel free to send me a pm anytime. You are not alone! I understand exactly what you're going through and would be happy to listen or help in any way.

Take care

Louise xxx

Alexxx
08-01-07, 21:07
Thankyou all for the warm welcome... :)

Talk to you soon,

Alex.

crisscross
08-01-07, 21:24
Hello, Just found this site, I hope it will help me. Anybody there.

Lindalou64
08-01-07, 21:25
WELOCOME ALEX
IM SURE YOU WILL FIND LOYS OF INFO AND FRIENDS ON HERE
BEST TO YA LINDA[8D]

trac67
08-01-07, 21:38
Hi Alex,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends,

Take care

Trac xx

'Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain'

nomorepanic
08-01-07, 22:19
Hi Alex

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

You will meet some fab people here and get some great support.

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel