PDA

View Full Version : Depleted feel depressed

lavender123
19-12-14, 18:14
I keep feeling faint when I walk or do things and depressed, the doctor said I am depleted and mentally tired, I force myself to get up and ite takes ages to get ready because of feeling so ill I haven't been going out, I was taking metatone tonic but although it is suppose to not have iron in it I am constipated,I am trying to go through the weak turns and feelings but get scared that I will collaspe while out, I sort of stop the feeling from escalating by stopping in my stride,I keep thinking I have Parkinson's or somerhing like that. I think I was like this years ago where I couldn't even go out for weeks and had to have company wherever in went a few months ago I was going out on my own not far just up the shops so I don't know what's happened today I felt so low,....

courierdude
19-12-14, 19:06
sometime you have to find the energy to create more.
the way you say you feel from waking right through to motivating yourself through the day sounds very familiar.
just keep pushing past these feelings that stop you.

if you feel physically feint just continue what you are doing but do it slower or make it easier and persevere and you'll find that energy come back to you eventually.

lavender123
19-12-14, 19:59
Just got a bit of a shock bet down to pick towels of the floor and nealy went flying, lost balance don't know if it's part of this depletion, very scary, I cry a lot because I have a lot of problems and no one to talk to about it.

courierdude
19-12-14, 21:29
what do you mean when you and your doctor say that you are depleted? low on what?

lavender123
19-12-14, 22:55
Just depleted I mean exshauted please excuse spelling mentally tired, drained don't know it seems like a tiredness behind a tiredness, but if have had blood tests and the doctor said you keep having blood tests and you are all right, but sometimes my tyhroid goes underactive and then three months later it goes back to normal I think I am on the lower scale of things as they do standard test and the scale is between certain numbers mine must be at the lower end because I know there is something wrong with me, this cannot be just anxiety and depression, I have read on here that a lot of people get this fatique.