PDA

View Full Version : Please help

sammykowa
19-12-14, 21:38
For a long time I've been struggling with a weird symptom that I'm sure is related to anxiety. It causes me so much anxiety, even more then the other things I experience. It has given me more hopelessness, depression and anxiety then ever lately. All I need is for someone to confirm that it is a real symptom and that It will go away as anxiety gets reduced.
Its going to be very hard for me to explain but here it goes. I feel sort of an inner tingling, inner itch almost, a discomfort on one side of my body. It switches from my left side of my body to my right sometimes twice a day. It effects one side of my face, leg or arm with either a combination of each or just one (Eg: face and legs, or just legs, etc). To lessen the sensation I need to either stand up and walk, or cross my legs or arms into weird positions. Right now for example half my face is numb, my arm and my leg are effected with the tingliness. My mind is constantly focused on the sensations and I can get it off them. I feel disconnected to these parts of the body and understand that that might be a part of depersonalization combining with the sensation. Can anyone else relate with this? Its bothering me more then anything. It seems like exercise make it worse so I dont do much of that which really annoys me.

Natasha006
20-12-14, 02:45
could be a pinched nerve