PDA

View Full Version : Reoccurring Depression, please help

laurenn
20-12-14, 15:25
I have had anxiety for months however recently I've gone into spells of depression.. When I'm out I feel content and okay but then I spirlal to this horrific depression that makes me feel insane.. It feels like I am insane or something, I feel empty and that I could go crazy or something I'm really worried, I'm in this deep depression now and I'm scared... I dont feel myself and I feel like I cant form thoughts, I know fact I could never do anything however I hate feeling like this, also I am never really happy.. I dont feel myself and all I want is to feel happy in myself and be able to form my own thoughts and emotions without feeling empty and feeling like I cant think, it feels like I could be mentally insane or something, I have never felt this low before its a strange low too, what's wrong with me???? Please help, any advice would be great��

---------- Post added at 14:08 ---------- Previous post was at 14:03 ----------

Also sometimes I get really restless..

---------- Post added at 15:25 ---------- Previous post was at 14:08 ----------

is anyone else feeling like this or has?

jimsmrs
20-12-14, 15:37
Hiya

I can identify with this, when you go home do you feel as though there's a big black cloud hovering?? are you on any meds?

laurenn
20-12-14, 17:58
Yeah, it just comes over me, I makes me feel crazy and just hopeless tbh, nope I am only 17. I have never been on anything and I don't want to be either unless it gets worse which I hope it doesnt