PDA

View Full Version : mild headaches again but TERRIFIED. PLEASE RESPOND

violet33
20-12-14, 21:27
From July 2011 til Jan 2014 i had been getting MILD itermittent headaches & i ran the whole gammit of terror that it was a tumor which Thank God it wasnt. Now since Jan of this yr ive had some of the headaches but they slowed down a LOT. Recently its been acting up again but still mild. I also have been using a carpet cutter to SLOWLY remove a bedroom carpet which requires my head in a certain position which seems to aggravate the headache. This recent mild headache started BEFORE i started removing carpet, but my head position while removing carpet aggravates problem. I feel the TERROR starting again! All the catastrophic fears & thoughts are flooding me. Right now i feel ok, but i need some feed back & possibly PM with anyone interested. I am very alone with these fears & really need Someone to communicate with. PLEASE respond as soon as its possible. Thank You!

---------- Post added at 16:27 ---------- Previous post was at 14:46 ----------

Please respond!

dac0273
20-12-14, 21:42
Hi violet
I'm feeling very much the same as you, so scared Of having a stroke it's awful . This HA nightmare .
I'm also getting headaches and pressure in my head , all my left side is hurting slightly which fuels my fear of stroke not tumor . It sounds like anxiety think we both need to relax and accept anxiety xx

violet33
21-12-14, 13:31
Yes i guess thats true. I have to remind myself that something that began in July 2011 by now, if it were a tumor or something deadly, i'd be dead. It KIND OF slowed down from Jan of 2014 til about a week ago. Between Jan & present there were still sporadic mild headaches, but this recent upstart tho mild was a bit persistent. I knew in my heart that the strenuousness of getting carpet up was aggravating it but fear was overriding common sense. Common sense doesn't always penetrate fear becsuse there are these two horrible words: "WHAT IF" which strike terror into the heart & mind. Thank You for responding! I needed another human being to relate to.