PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone!

Yogi
20-12-14, 22:24
Hi,
Having a tough time with panic attacks, anxiety and OCD.
Hoping to find some helpful advice and support here.
This is all only happening fairly recently (started 2 years ago) so I'm a bit scared to be honest.
Anyway, hi to you all!

venusbluejeans
20-12-14, 22:29
Hiya Yogi and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

nantonan
20-12-14, 22:38
Hi Yogi. I really feel for you as I know what you are going through as I am the same and it is scary. I read all these posts and I amazed at the number of people it affects. It can just come on and turn into a vicious circle, the panic symptoms come on, so you panic even more ! At the moment I am using Rescue Remedy to try and stop my stomach doing somersaults and me just shaking. I have nothing in my life to worry about so can`t understand where all this comes from but it is miserable. I hope it ceases soon

Yogi
20-12-14, 23:09
Thanks both, yes I'm reading articles now to calm me down!
Also just taken rescue remedy..
I never imagined I would suffer from anxiety and panic like I am. I hope you feel better too