PDA

View Full Version : Just Want to Be Me

JustBeMe
21-12-14, 03:06
Hi, I'm Diane. This is somewhat new to me. I had anxiety/panic attacks about 8 years ago several months after my dad passed. Here I am again, except the ppanic attacks have come on full force. My mom passed almost 2 months ago after caring for her for 6 years. And after surgery in September, Ithink tthat's when it all started. I'd that doesn't make it insane, my job let me go just a month after my moms passing and before I was released to go back from surgery. It's been a heck of a few months. I landed in the hospital for dehydration not long ago, after a scare about my blood count numbers. I can't seem to catch a break, and it is wreaking havoc on my anxiety. II'm too scared to go anywhere by myself anymore. I feel like I've ccompletely gone out of my mind. I'm a healthcare professional and ccan't see to get a grip on my own health. Used to work out 5 days a week. Not anymore. Have 2 children, and its been so difficult coping with this.

Whew, I had to let that all out. Hope I wasn't long winded. And I'm not to complain, but this is something I really need support for. Hope to be posting and hearing from you soon. And thanks for allowing me to share.

Just wanna go back to being me.

spellplague
21-12-14, 03:09
My condolences; I too have had the death of someone close to me recently (my boyfriend of 3 years at the end of November).

Have you got someone to help you through this? Not necessarily your children, but another adult that you can vent to, lean or or have assure you as required.

venusbluejeans
21-12-14, 03:13
Hiya JustBeMe and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

JustBeMe
21-12-14, 03:40
Thank you, spell. II'm so sorry for your loss as well. I hope you do have the support you need to get through this. Ita been difficult, to say the least, I do have some support but no one I can just spill everything to. I recognize that people in my life have their own issues, worries, and things to deal with so I also try not to burden others with my problems.

---------- Post added at 22:40 ---------- Previous post was at 22:38 ----------

Thank you Venus for the welcome. And I will be certain to check the whole site out. Where to begin? I appreciate it.