PDA

View Full Version : Me again, need a slap i think.

zippy
21-12-14, 18:28
Dr says i have gerd but can't stop thinking it's my lung. I don't have heartburn or stomach pains really which i thought you had with acid. I keep waking up in the middle of the night feeling sick and sweating and then can't get back to sleep. I keep feeling my breathing is restricted in the bottom of my neck. When i sniff or cough i have sharp pains up the right side of my neck and right shoulder and back ache. I have no appetite and have to force myself to eat and feel shattered. Why can't i trust my doctor and blood tests? I just keep thinking i forgot to say this or that to the doctor so they will miss something.

zippy
21-12-14, 22:43
I also feel like i can't breath and my throat feels raw with just breathing.

lukeneal26
21-12-14, 23:46
feel your pain mate im having a crap time atm message me if you want to talk we share some similar symtoms

nicola1980
22-12-14, 02:04
Sorry your feeling like this hun, these are all classic anxiety symptoms, im suffering too at the min with a relapse and feel like my throat is closing up on me and it feels swollen even tho its not, my chest also feels like it's caving in but I know this is just anxiety but it's horrid, im also not sleeping or eating and feel my breathing Is restricted, anxiety is very draining so you will feel shattered because it zaps all your energy. Are you taking any meds to help you? X X

zippy
22-12-14, 12:01
I have been on fluoxetine for 12 months.

nicola1980
22-12-14, 13:58
Has your Gp talked to you about maybe an increase? It might help with your anxiety symptoms X X

SarahH
22-12-14, 17:22
Zippy please read Fishmanpa's latest thread "I think you know" then give yourself a slap:)

GwenP
22-12-14, 18:36
Me to have anxiety gerd sinus problems can slap each other