PDA

View Full Version : Can't eat, sleep, think, stop worrying, anxious

Kendra
21-12-14, 18:57
Hi everyone,

Really having a tough time and needed to talk.

This is my second lot of anxiety issues within 2 years and I am struggling so much at the minute, especially today!! I have a great 2 years so why now??

All the above is now leaving me drained, exhausted, fed up and depresses.

I know all these symptom are from being anxious, I also understand well hope they will pass!!! But when???? I'm so worried about christmas!! I love christmas and hate feeling this way at other times but christmas time???? Don't want to spoil anyone's christmas! So it's a worry circle!!!

Docs upped my citalopram from 20mg to 30mg but upping to 25mg over last few days but I'm going to have to take the full 30mg tonight cos I can't stand feeling this way!!!!

It makes me so sad and depressed!!! And the retching and running to the toilet is just a nightmare, as you all will know!! Distraction is hard to do 24 hours a day an on off switch would be better!!

Doubt I will be at work tomorrow either that's another worry?? God why is this so hard to deal with????

Any advice or help anything really?? Sorry for going on but I needed to vent!!!

Kendra xxxx :weep:

nicola1980
21-12-14, 19:07
Hi hunny, im totally with you, im having a major blip at min too, it's awful and all my old feelings are returning and scaring the life out of me, hopefully you'll start to feel better when the extra cit has kicked in, has anything happened to trigger this blip? Mine was due to having a miscarriage 6 weeks ago :( Gp gap given me Diazepam to help as I was a state when I saw him Friday. Try and relax as much as you can and don't stress about work hun, take as much time as you need, sending love and hugs X X

Kendra
21-12-14, 19:11
I'm so so sorry to hear about that Nicola!! Sending you big hugs!! No wonder your feeling like this!! Xxxx

Nothing really had a panic attack about 4 weeks ago and it was a big one!! All I've done is think about it and being ill again and guess what made myself ill again!!

You don't deserve this love!! Not at all!! Xxxx

nicola1980
21-12-14, 19:20
Panic attacks are awful, when I had my first one again in over 2 year's i was so scared and honestly thought I was dying, i just couldn't control my breathing as I was panicking so much and now in scared to death of having another one, it's a bloody vicious circle, when I was on cit i had to increase to 30mg and lived a normal anxiety free life on that dose for years till I stupidly withdrew then couldn't reinstate, my mum takes 30mg so hopefully when it kicks in which shouldn't be long you'll feel alot better but remember your probably having some increased anxiety from increasing but that's won't last long, have you any Diazepam to help you through? If not it might be worth seeing your Gp to see if they will prescribe some to see you through Christmas. I've not even got my Christmas Decs up I just can't face it :( X X X X

Kendra
21-12-14, 19:34
I was prescribed diazepam before and never took them, I've slowly been increasing the cit so hopefully tonight when I take the full 30mg it won't be bad!! I usually love christmas but I've had no heart in it at all for feeling this way! Ive missed nights out doing thing just because I have been to shaky and anxious all the time!!!
It's the mornings I hate the most and not being able to eat!! I hate it all anyway!!
I hope we do feel better soon darlin xxxx

nicola1980
21-12-14, 19:38
You know where I am if you need a chat X X X X

Kendra
21-12-14, 22:01
Thanks darlin, you too xxxxx

Goldfinch
22-12-14, 09:38
Hi Kendra, do try diazepam, it does help manage the citalopram effects. All the best Goldfinch

Bulldog
22-12-14, 10:30
Hi kendra,

sorry you are feeling like this I have been the same and normally love christmas. I have suffered on and off for 12 years but have only recently with the help of this forum started to undestand anxiety. Mornings are worse for me too, I read somewhere that its something to do with a chemical in the blood that is released on a morning though not sure if thos is correct. I have found that going for a walk doesn't have to be long, as usual I felt bad this morning after a 5/6 minute walk to the shops I felt better. Also when you start to have worring thoughts try stopping it immediately by saying to your self stop it, I'm not interested, go away your not wanted as if you are telling your anxiety to go away. Lets hope we get back on track soon.