PDA

View Full Version : New a kick in the toosh

bingjam
22-12-14, 18:16
I need someone to kick me into place

For a bout two hours I've had wha I tink is trapped wind

It started under my ribs and in my back

But I can't get the thought of it being a pulmonary embolism out of my head

Like sometimes it's really painful then goes away but there's always some pain/ discomfort there

Just to add I started my period yesterday and was in agony like I normally am at te start of every one I hve

Not sure if that is related to it or not but it's not in my period pain place

But the pains like under my ribs, at the top of my stomach and around into my back

Does it sound like a pe or trapped wind?

---------- Post added at 18:16 ---------- Previous post was at 18:12 ----------

Need a kick in the toosh

Fishmanpa
22-12-14, 18:33
Answer the question yourself Bing...

Where are you posting this question? Has any dreadful fear you've had come true? Are you getting help for your anxiety?

Positive thoughts

GwenP
22-12-14, 18:34
I will kick your butt but I'm sat on bathroom floor thinking I have pancreatic cancer, throat cancer etc :roflmao: how stupid are we , we know this, I had ultrasound get a little pain in that area small fibroid many get them. Take a nip to sexual health clinic I'm on first name terms with them re periods :yesyes:

bingjam
22-12-14, 19:16
Answer the question yourself Bing...

Where are you posting this question? Has any dreadful fear you've had come true? Are you getting help for your anxiety?

Positive thoughts
fish I know I'm posting this on an anxiety forum, so in the back of my mind I totes know that it's trapped wind but my anxiety is making it worse it's eased out quite a bit since I drank a whole bottle of coke which made me pass wind (yes both ends)

---------- Post added at 19:16 ---------- Previous post was at 19:15 ----------

I will kick your butt but I'm sat on bathroom floor thinking I have pancreatic cancer, throat cancer etc :roflmao: how stupid are we , we know this, I had ultrasound get a little pain in that area small fibroid many get them. Take a nip to sexual health clinic I'm on first name terms with them re periods :yesyes:

I've always suffered real bad with periods I've tried everything just one of the luxury things of being a woman I guess.... Next time I'm coming back as a man as they dot have to do half te stuff us women do haha, hope your feeling better soon

GwenP
22-12-14, 19:17
Thanks honestly though quick trip to gyny helps a treat :yesyes:

bingjam
22-12-14, 19:21
I went to the doctors about then but the pill that they hae me really brought my acne back out, so in all honestly I'd rather suffer a few days of the month with super bad period cramps than a face full of spots,

courierdude
22-12-14, 23:21
drop the coke habit-how much are you drinking a day? diet or regular?

bingjam
22-12-14, 23:27
Haha... I was told to do it for the trapped wind. So it would make me more gassy.... I don't make a habit of drinking to much fizzy pop ��

wnsos
22-12-14, 23:30
Try replacing it with soda water - brill for trapped wind!