PDA

View Full Version : New Symptoms

karl
30-08-04, 20:14
Hi Everyone

Ive been getting som weird new symptoms very recently like an aching feeling in my face and sometimes my head quickly twitches from one side to the other and was just wondering if anyone else has had any of these symptoms?

I get alot more twitching in the arms and legs as well.

Thanks [8D]

sal
30-08-04, 20:26
Hi Karl

All the symptoms are quite common you are experiencing, they run along anxiety hand in hand.

It is hard when all symptoms are new and you are not sure if they are related to anxiety or something else, but you have had test that came back clear.

Hope you are coping ok.

Love Sal xxxxx

Meg
30-08-04, 22:05
Karl,

I think you asked about this yesterday too ..

Yes , a very common anxiety trait .

Meg

seh1980
30-08-04, 22:08
hi Karl,

Yes, i get those symptoms all the time. Don't worry...

Sarah :D

jo-jo
31-08-04, 09:30
Hi Karl

Its anxiety all right. I have this really annoying twitch just above my right knee. I always think it must be obvious to everyone else but even when I asked my husband one time that it happened, he struggled to see it.

Take care, Jo

jill
01-09-04, 00:02
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">
Hi Everyone

Ive been getting som weird new symptoms very recently like an aching feeling in my face and sometimes my head quickly twitches from one side to the other and was just wondering if anyone else has had any of these symptoms?

I get alot more twitching in the arms and legs as well.

Thanks [8D]

<div align="right">Originally posted by karl - 30 August 2004 : 20:14:51</div id="right">
</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">