PDA

View Full Version : vibrating sensation in nose - very scared

louise0501
23-12-14, 23:50
Hi there, well i have had a cold the last few days and today when i have blown my nose in one nostril i seem to get a vibrating sensation even if i blow softly. Im really panicking as not experienced this before. Could it be sinus or nose cancer? Has anyone experienced this? Should i be worried? Im so terrified and upset.

Please Reply
Love Louise

---------- Post added at 21:25 ---------- Previous post was at 20:46 ----------

Please anyone? Im really freaking out right now.

Please Reply
Love Louise xxxx

---------- Post added at 22:32 ---------- Previous post was at 21:25 ----------

This is so weird. Its like a bone is loose, i just dont get it. Theres deffinitly up there. Could this be serious? Has no one had this before?

Please Reply - im crying and panicking
Love Louise xxxx

---------- Post added at 23:50 ---------- Previous post was at 22:32 ----------

Ok its really concerning me that no one has experienced wat could this be? Any words of wisdom.

Please Reply
Love Louise xxxx

Superworrier
24-12-14, 00:06
Hey Hun I too have a cold and have been freaking out because I can't breathe so your not alone.
What you describe is more likely to be the fact you have a cold and the membranes in your nose are swollen they will when your cold has had its day settle down .
Try to relax our noses are very sensitive and if they are infected in any way it can give off a whole load of unwanted symtoms xx
Hope this helps trust me the fact I can't breathe through mine is freaking me out but it will pass xx

Serenity1990
24-12-14, 04:17
I've got this, I've had it off and on since September. For me it's just part of my BFS, probably an overreaction to some sort of minor peripheral entrapment either in my neck or bridge of nose. It's irritating, but that's all it is. :)

FinnHelton
29-12-14, 06:04
I think you need to seek guidance of expert before this problem rises