PDA

View Full Version : white cells in wee with no infection

nicolag84
24-12-14, 11:17
Want to the dr yesterday and she sais my last wee sample had white cells in and no infection.so as u all no am goin out my mind .dont only this but iv got cysts on my cervixs to and its a bit red .just wat i did not need at all .feel like the last month has bin nothin but one thing after another.and i just started to see thinks clear and get bk on my feet now all this .my big fear is cancer and everything i get is cancer .please if u had any of this please let me know cos am lossin it again and keep thinkin cancer all the time .

robin321
24-12-14, 13:57
My wife had this last year. I understand it isn't unusual. This was awhile ago and no issues came

nicolag84
24-12-14, 14:17
Thank u for your reply .it all started over a month ago i had a trace of blood in my wee and it hurt when i had a wee but now it dont and am really worried sick that's it cancer .

---------- Post added at 14:17 ---------- Previous post was at 14:06 ----------

What test did your wife have if u dont mind me askin .

almamatters
25-12-14, 14:14
Hi Nicolaq84, I currently have this, blood and white cells in urine but no infection. I have no idea why I have it , my GP is not that concerned and just asked me to go back with another sample . I have just a pelvic ultrasound for a different matter and they checked my bladder so I'm assuming it's ok :shrug: I have heard it is common to get blood and white cells and there to be nothing wrong. What did your doctor suggest next?

nicolag84
25-12-14, 18:30
She just ask me to do another wee sample thats it.my anxiety is workin over time atm cos iv got this and cysts on my cervix and its abit red and am late for my on to but not pregnant .sorry to go on but am so scared and cant stop cryin .i to had a ultrasound scan on my bladder and overs and said my bladder look lovely and smooth .

almamatters
25-12-14, 19:22
Hi sorry you are feeling scared. If you have already had a ultrasound scan which was fine then that is good news . I have to go back with another sample and I am worried but I did have blood in my urine a couple of years ago as well. I can understand you feeling anxious but try not to worry too much at the moment. Take Care.

nicolag84
25-12-14, 19:54
Thanks .thats how all this started with a trace of blood in my wee in November had 8 sample done and 3 showed up blood but 5 were clear .then 2 weeks ago i did another and that showed white cells no blood .am sure everything i get is cancer and am always 100% sure .

nicolag84
30-12-14, 11:30
Hi just to let u all no my water sample come bk clear thank god .