PDA

View Full Version : heart racing all day/ high heart rate

natalie5555
24-12-14, 12:34
does anyone else have it where their heart rate is high all day? Mines between 95-120 all day. Went to the doctors the other day and he listened to my heart said it sounded normal and did blood pressure too. He said its not normal to have palpitations for hours and he asked me if i did and i said no but realised after that i do :(. Now im so worried again. I dont know what yo do i have a ecg in a few days for reassurance as and blood tests. I started having panic attacks a few weeks ago again as I've had them for 2 years now but they stopped for a year. Please someone help

courierdude
24-12-14, 12:40
heat racing and palpitations are 2 different things. are you saying that you have a fast heart rate and palpitations?

what did your doctor say about your heart rate?

natalie5555
24-12-14, 12:58
just that it was high, he said that I'm healthy etc and isn't concerned i dont know if I'm having palpitations or just a high heart rate then I'm confussed he just scared me with what he said.

courierdude
24-12-14, 13:18
palpitations are more 'lumpy' for what of a better word, more uneven and short lived than when your heart is just racing.

so is your heart racing everytime that you check it? does it get faster when you check it?